In knowing the troubles and tribulations often faced by adolescents one cannot imagine the additional impact cancer has on teenagers. Having founders who experienced the immense emotional and financial toll that cancer takes, we exist to serve and equip the children, families and community through their cancer journey to keep more than hope alive.
We are here to offer you:
- Full time psychosocial support through social workers/social auxiliary workers and counsellors we have placed in paediatric oncology units across the country.
- Full time emotional support through various support groups such as parent-supporting-parent, survivor groups and interactive play at the wards.
- Accommodation facilities close to treatment centres.
- Transport and transport grants.
- Practical support such as care bags, food parcels and other basic necessities.