Canal Walk Theatre presents: Alice in Wonderland
A special treat is in store for Capetonians, as the much-loved story of Alice in Wonderland will be returning on stage at the Canal Walk Theatre from 24 June to 16 July 2023.
In this magical musical adaption of Lewis Caroll’s adored classic tale, Alice follows the white rabbit down the rabbit hole and finds herself in Wonderland where she meets an array of interesting characters.
This spectacular show with original music is once again directed by the award-winning duo, Fred Abrahamse and Marcel Meyer, who often have their work presented to the likes of European and American stages.
Tickets are available from Webtickets or the box office during show times. Don’s miss out on the EARLY BIRD OFFER!
R5 of each ticket sold will be donated to the CHOC Foundation in support of the families of children with cancer and life-threatening blood disorders.
Early Bird Tickets [valid until 4 June] R90 per ticket
Standard Tickets [5 June – 16 July] R110 per ticket
Family Tickets [4 or more tickets] R100 per ticket
Discounted rates available for school bookings. For more information contact [email protected]
- Under 2’s sitting on laps are free
- No prams or trolleys will be allowed inside the Theatre. There will be a pram and trolley park available to customers, which is manned by security.
- Doors open 15 minutes prior to each show
- Concession items are available for sale. Cash and card payments accepted.
- Please arrive in good time to purchase your tickets and concession items
- Programmes will be on sale at R20 each.