Do you have some free time or know someone that does? Do you have a skill that you could use and share with mothers or their children? Would it give you joy to be allowed the opportunity to have an impact in the life of a child with cancer or a life threatening blood disorder?
Here are 5 easy steps how….
- Email Ntobeko on firstname.lastname@example.org and she will send you an application form.
- Fill in the form and return the form to Ntobeko.
- Attend the compulsory volunteer introductory meeting
- Choose the type of volunteering that will work best for your schedule.
- Inform Ntobeko of your decision…and you are a CHOC volunteer J
“Doing good to others is not a duty it is a joy, for it increases your own health and happiness.”